IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO KEEP YOUR TATTOO CLEAN DURING THE ENTIRE HEALING PROCESS!!!
Cleaning - what you will need
Moisturizing - what you will need
Hints & tips
Day 1 & 2
Day 3 & so on
What to expect during healing
- As long as you follow these instructions and keep movement and sweating in the tattooed area at a minimum during healing you should heal in 7-14 days depending on the tattoo and area tattooed.
- You will develop a light scabbing over the tattooed area that will peel or flake off similar to a bad sunburn.
- Regular washing will help gently remove the flaking skin.
- DO NOT PICK AT OR SCRATCH YOUR TATTOO DURING HEALING.
- Look but don't touch: Feel free to show off your new piece of body art, but don't let anyone touch your healing tattoo. Some people may not know any better and try to touch your tattoo, so it's important to have firm boundaries.
IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS PLEASE CONTACT US AND WE WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO ASSIST YOU
NEEDLE PEAK TATTOO
Copyright © 2022